Install maintenance manual
Artificial stone/solid surface bathtub series
The warranty period: The warranty period for our products is 3 years. ( Damage cause by users is not covered in the warranty range). The warranty card should be safekeeping, kept together with voucher to repair, do not make up lost, of without warranty.
Applicable to the bathtub series products
Thank you for using our products, our company will sincerely service for you. For the proper use of this product, please read this instruction manual carefully. The instructions for installation and use of the products.
Preparetion before installation
Installation step 1
Remove the tub from the package, and get ready for the following parts: the drainage pipe (distribution)
1. Please clean the bathtub before use
Don’t be too full bath water, away from the cylinder surface 100mm is appropriate, in order to prevent scalding, please hand test the temperature of the water in the bathtub, banned in 0°C or 60°C in water environment.
2. Any time, any moment, bathtub is strictly prohibited to be used for any other purpose, (such as storage, leaching of ceramic tile)
3. Bathroom renovation before completion, please use the thick soft tissue to cover the bathtub, avoid the welding slag, sand, concrete, brick light metal and other hard objects in direct contact with the bath surface, to prevent damage to bath bright suface,
4. Please don’t put the cigarette butts and cutlery and glassware and other hard objects on the surface and inside the bathtub. Don’t intensively impact bathtub.
5. Please don’t wear shoes stand or sit in the bathtub.
Wash clothes or other articles in the bathtub is not suitable.
6. Infants and young children in the bathtub bath, must be an adult nursing.
7. An important part of this manual also with use, cleaning, maintenance, please will be handed over to the customer the manual
Installation Step 2
Installing the drainage hose according to the method of installing, pay attention to the right direction in the floor drainage tube.
Installation Step 3
Move the bathtub to the selected install location (need to determine the bath crock installation location floor whether there is sufficient capacity), and placed in the appropriate direction, range. Water testing, to ensure that water can be completely out of cylinder from the water.
Cleaning and maintenance
Such as dust and dirt appear on bathtub surface, Cleaning and Maintenance Paste can be used.
First, squeeze the cream on the circumstances needed a small amount of water, meanwhile, use cotton cloth erasesewage, pay attention to keep the product clean, and avoid long- term stains.
Such as accidentally during installation or use, scratches on artificial stone surface problems which affecting appearance, can be according to the following method to renovate repair.
A: Product with matt finish
When the bath in dry condition, with sander stick on the part of sandpaper grinding, which can be restored. ( a sandpaper suede paste in the bottom of the sander, grit of sand paper must be strictly in accordance with the order from low to high. Matt sandpaper is generally between 320-400 grit)
B: Product with glossy finish
To use water to clean, with sander stick on the part of sandpaper grinding, (a sandpaper suede paste in the bottom of the sander, grit of sand paper much be strictly in accordance with the order from low to high. Glossy sandpaper is generally around 2000 grit.) sandpaper polished parts to be dried after water cleaning ( do not use hot air drying so as not to burn the product surface). Using cloth adhesive polishing paste and wipe quickly, until the product surface to get glossy.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.